Sunshine and warm waters await at an all-inclusive, seaside resort — the perfect place to unplug and unwind with your loved ones in tow. Sunbathe on the beautiful beach, lounge with a cocktail by one of the resort’s amazing pools or take it up a notch using complimentary water-sports gear for an exhilarating ride on the waves. If you’d rather, you can get active on dry land with beach volleyball or dancing lessons, or treat yourself to some relaxing spa time. At this family-friendly getaway, you’re sure to find something fun for everyone in the family to do. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, you’re in for a real treat. Your resort is known for fresh-from-the-garden gourmet cuisine — even your snack options are an epicurean delight!
What we love:
• Your resort helps the local community by buying the freshest products from the region, making of your daily meals an authentic culinary experience.
• Near Playa del Carmen are several cenotes, an open-air cavern filled with freshwater, and — where permitted — visitors can snorkel, scuba dive or swim.
• Authentic Yucatan cuisine includes tamales with achiote-marinated meat wrapped in banana leaves and roasted in a pit.
Round-trip shared airport transfers are included from:
• Cancun International Airport (CUN) to the resort on June 10
• The resort to Cancun International Airport (CUN) on June 14
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by April 25.
• Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
•Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the resort is Cancun International Airport (CUN), approximately 32 miles (51 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
All-inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all gourmet buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
Some restaurants at this resort may have a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
Arrive at the airport and transfer to the resort, timing based on flight details provided.
Check into the hotel at any time after 3 p.m.
Noon – 5 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby .
7-8 p.m.: Welcome reception at the resort.
A day at your leisure.
The morning at your leisure.
Coba Sunset Tour; includes roundtrip transfers, choice of 2 adventures, and sunset dinner, dancing, and games.
A day at your leisure.
Check out of the hotel by noon.
Transfer to the airport, timing based on flight details provided.
Itinerary subject to change.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Name Change Policies:
Transfer of Booking Policies: